Understanding death, dying and grief provides tools and experiences to navigate support, compassion and resilience in facing grief and bereavement, as individuals and as organisations.
CHM Thanatology can deliver the following, designed with your organisation in mind:
- Half day and full day Death and Grief Literacy training
- Team facilitated workshops exploring grief and bereavement
- Resources and content writing
Recognising the need for additional support in grief is a significant strength in processing grief and supporting people. Cass HM acts as a bereavement and grief guide, walking alongside those navigating grief.
- One off grief guidance
- 1-2-1 grief coaching relationships, short medium and longer term
- For those in grief, and those supporting people through grief
Bring an idea, a problem, a solution, a service, and let’s work together to hold grief, death, and life, compassionately and sensitively at the heart of the work.
- Workplace Bereavement Support Evaluations
- Service design for Bereavement Support and Community Projects
- Thanatology thinking & Big Ideas